Question

Sales Charge Type in Invoice Level

• 29 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Team,

I have added the required Charge Types under Charges Tab in a Customer Order. The Customer Order also contain Sales Part under Order Lines Tab.

Now when I am creating Invoice, 2 invoices are getting created i.e. one for the Sales Part & other for the Charges.

Now my requirement is I want to create a single Customer Order Debit Invoice which includes both Sales Part No & the connected Charges.

Request you to help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rakesh

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Did you check if the ‘Invoice Unconnected Charges’ separately is ticked? That could be a reason. Read more here:

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @EnzoFerrari 

After unchecking the “Invoice Unconnected Charges Separately” check box in Company window, I tried the same scenario.

But I am still getting the same issue.

Am i missing any other set up?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Rakesh

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

If you have the Collect Charge selected on the charge line it will not be invoiced by your company. It’s just information about a charge that someone else will invoice your customer, and you want to provide that information in order confirmations for example.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Örjan 

But for me, the Collect check box is not selected on the Charge line. Still I am getting 2 invoices instead of one.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

If both are invoiceable when you create the first invoice they should both get on the first invoice. Better contact support with a testplan how this is recreated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Charge types on a customer order can be connected to a customer order line. When doing this, the charge type will be invoiced at the same time as the sales order line connected to the charge type. 

The other way is don’t create invoice until the lines are delivered.   

As noted, you can turn off the option for Invoice Unconnected Charges Separately.

Best regards, 

Thomas