Question

Reports for Automatic Tax Proposal

• 20 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

What is needed to grant access to the Automatic Tax Proposals?  Does it need to be in a certain status?  

What activates the print options?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@HAYLEY.WILLIAMS , for Print Preliminary Report, the prerequisite is that a tax proposal with report status Created exists. (I see you have achieved that status) 

For Print Definitive Report the prerequisite is that a tax proposal with report status Acknowledged.

For Print Proposal- Invoice Info and Print Proposal- Voucher Info, there’s no such status, it only requires that a tax proposal exists. 

So in my view Print Preliminary Report should be enabled for you. 

I would suggest you check internally if your IFS user has been granted the necessary permission for Print Preliminary Report operation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

The Tax Report setup also has an effect on how a given report can be printed.

There is a condition where an underlying history version of the report is needed for some reports.  This requires an additional permission to be granted but it isn’t clear on the RMB because you can’t see it.  

Use the Debug tool and see if you have a Security line for 

repTAX_SUMMARIZED_HISTORY_REP presentation object is missing.  

I’ve had this object be the blocker for some users and it is tricky to track down.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Dear All

in the permisson, check if you have the report REPORT Tax Total, in TAXLED component.
tick it, and refresh the security cache.

regards

Pierre