Solved

Replicate Intrastat Logic in SQL

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has discovered an easy way of replicating the logical that IFS uses to create Intrastat reports in SQL? The reason why we are looking to do this is because we would like to see the parts which will appear on the Intrastat report without creating a new one in IFS.

I’ve run the debugger in a test environment and this looks to run the following the following line:

.Intrastat_Manager_API.Start_Intrastat_Process 

I’ve taken a look at what this procedure looks to include but before I go any further with this approach I was wondering if there was an alternative way of doing this?

We are currently running IFSAPPS 10

Many Thanks,

Dan

icon

Best answer by Pilar Franco 17 April 2023, 15:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Dan,

I have no technical background but, considering the amount of work system is doing to collect all the purchase, inventory and sales transactions to be included in Intrastat, I would say ‘Intrastat_Manager_API.Start_Intrastat_Process’ is a good starting point. If you are only interested in certain type of transactions or, for example, only purchase transactions, you could analyze how the code is searching for them.

Anyway, there is no problem in deleting the Intrastat lines and header if needed, before confirming it. So then, user can collect Intrastat and then remove the report created once the lines have been created.

I hope this can help.

Regards,

Pilar