Question

Question

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi IFS community,

This question is going to sound a bit odd. Probably we are the only company within Slovakia who uses IFS. Other accounting software in our country have the option to create balance sheet (súvaha) and the result of management (výsledok hospodárenia).

Is there a way to generate the above mentioned reports?

Kind regards,

4 replies

Hi,

You can try to use Report generator functionality and create your own report for balance sheet.

You can start from using a std report for balance sheet, copy it to your report and change the report for your requirements. Similar for the result of management - have to create a report for this.

Also maybe you can ask Consulting for help with this or order a customization from them.

Best Regards,
Pawel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I think you are referring to balance sheet report and profit and loss statements
I think there are standard report templates available in the system, in Report Generator. They might be based on account group or specific accounting structure. 

I can’t believe this was not discussed during implementation project...

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi

Addition to above comments, you can consider business reporter tool which is natively in excel.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I agree with Adam, report generator for your version is quick / easy and we have templates. You should always copy one of the predefined templates and edit that as needed.   

Business reporter is a great tool, but takes far longer to learn. 

Best regards