Skip to main content
Question

Periodical Capitalization and Revenue Recognition Reversal Voucher Date

• 3 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

We are using Cloud (23.1.8).

We would like to set the project revenue recognition reversal voucher to the last day of the following month instead of the first day of the following month. This will allow the projects teams to have a better look at their P&L during the month and not have the reversing entry comingled with monthly activity. Please let us know if this is a possibility. Currently, we cannot change the reversal voucher date.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I could be wrong, but I believe those dates are editable. Like the interim voucher functionality, we default in a reversal data as of the first day of the month. That date is editable. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello, @Thomas Peterson :

Thank you.  I’ll check to see if perhaps there is a projection action that needs to be granted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I tested an older version and was unable to select the dates. The dates are not editable in that screen / version. We do not have a set up that allows first day of the month or last day of the month. 

Cloud may be similar. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

The permission set had been assigned full access to all the actions, so I checked Page Design.  It might be possible.  I’ll let you know if this works.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Thomas Peterson   FYI - Page Designer did work!