Solved

Payment Terms to apply to a day of the week

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Is there a way to create a payment term so a supplier invoice is due every Friday? ie: a specific day of the week vs date of the month?  I can’t see it but thought I would ask!

icon

Best answer by Dismanthi Dissanayaka 6 May 2021, 15:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Rcoubrou,

You may check the below highlighted option whether it fulfills your requirement.

Kind Regards,

Dismanthi

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Rcoubrou ,

As @Dismanthi Dissanayaka  suggested you can use Specific Due Day option if you want to set the due date to a specific date of a month. However, I think your requirement is to set the due date to a specific day of the week. I don’t think there is an option to define such a specific day of the week as the due date in the Standard APPS 9 version. 

Best Regards,

Sachin

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Rcoubrou,

I agree with @Sachin Vithanage , It seems I haven’t understood the requirement correctly :relaxed:

Yes, I too couldn’t find an option to set a due date in weekly basis, in the standard application.

Kind Regards,

Dismanthi

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thank you!   Yes you understood correctly.  I meant actual specific day of the week (ie: Monday, Tuesday, Friday) not a calendar date which I was aware we could do.    Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything!  Have a great day!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Yes, it is not possible to set a specific day of the week as the due date, in standard application.