Solved

payment file with different output path

• 27 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi 

i have setup different payment institutes.

for these payment institute i have setup the same payment method

with the same payment instruction (BANK)

for COBA

If I create now the supplier payment file how can i setup ifs connect to distinguish the payment files from one another. I can only set the output path into the same folder, but i didnt see a way how to setup ifs connect a folder for each bank account. The risk is that the user uploads the wrong file into the wrong ebanking since i can only output the payment file all into the same folder

icon

Best answer by Alexander 27 December 2021, 10:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @bytsophan , 

You should find corresponding Application Message for the output payment file and analyse if it contains any data realted to the bank accounts. If you find then it will be easy to create a Routing Rule/Address to any folder you need.

If you post Application message here, we could probably help you

Alex.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bytsophan , 

You should find corresponding Application Message for the output payment file and analyse if it contains any data realted to the bank accounts. If you find then it will be easy to create a Routing Rule/Address to any folder you need.

If you post Application message here, we could probably help you

Alex.

Hi Alex 

I see that the Sender is Unique

or in the xml file itself i see the Account No is unique.

Best Regards

Sophal

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@bytsophan , so you have to create separate Routing Rules for each account and add following condition:

Also you would need to create separate Route Addresses for each rule and set a proper path in each.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@bytsophan , so you have to create separate Routing Rules for each account and add following condition:

Also you would need to create separate Route Addresses for each rule and set a proper path in each.

Awesome Thank you alex