Question

Netting Preliminary Payment ID 9667

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Community,

I am new to IFS but have a decent knowledge of it after 7 weeks. I was offsetting several items in 1 company I look after and then I tried to offset in another company (not between each other).

After I saved the item I got an error message :

Invoice SI Q! BAS 2022 is used in Manual Supplier Payment/Supplier Offset/ Netting Preliminary Payment ID 9667 and the 2 items still reside in my BA report so it obviously failed.

Can I reverse this ID 9667 or even correct it?

Rabetz

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

You need to locate preliminary payment with ID 9667 and complete/Approve or remove it.

The problem is that from this message it is difficult to tell if payment can be found in Netting window, Supplier payment window or Supplier Offset window. Perhaps you will have to check all 3.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Rabetz,

In addition to Adam’s response,  you can go to Supplier Invoice Analysis window and query for your Supplier Invoice ID.  In Payment Status tab, you can view if there are payments already linked to this invoice. For more details you can use the RMB option - Supplier Payments per Invoice.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Badge +1

Hi everyone, need some help on this exact subject.  I did look into Supplier Invoice Analysis into the Payment Status tab and see “On Preliminary Entered Payment.”  How can I find this and complete or approve the payment? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello,
You said “I was offsetting several items in 1 company I look after and then I tried to offset in another company”.

Go to the window you were using for offset and query for preliminary payment id 131211 in company 111...