Missing Project Delivery Cost Element

• 16 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 548 replies

Community,

I have a question here, not sure how to fix it.

I have a project delivery created and I calculate the cost at in Project Item Navigator window. please see attachment “Project Delivery 6388307 Cost Roll Up”, so in this window, you can see the roll up cost $1758.2874, which is correct,  please refer to the second screenshot “ 6388307 Standard Cost”. 

now comes the question, why there is only one cost element “MATERIALS” available in the Project Item Navigator window, per the item standard cost, it should include at least Labor cost element, whereas it is not.

wondering how to fix it? posting control?

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello, 
If I understand it well, project cost element is based on one of the code parts in the relevant posting. E.g. M93 posting type is used to calculate project commitment for non-inventory PO line.
I am not sure which posting control we are talking about here (Project issue - M62?) but perhaps entire part cost goes here to the same code part value mapped with Materials project cost element? 
To follow cost buckets in the final cost posting, specific control type must be used (I think it is Cost Group or Cost Source)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Adam Bereda Appreciate your input, will investigate and reply.