Question

Missing customer Payment Format BoE Collection Remise de LCR

• 22 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Dear Team,

Customer is currently implementing IFS in their branch in France.

It was noted that the payment format Bill of Exchange collection (Remise de LCR) is missing in IFS, but is needed for customer branch. 
"The electronic payment format for customer “Bill of Exchange collection” according to the French National Banking Committee standard "CFONB160" (see screenshot below) is not supported by the standard and the country pack.
This electronic payment format is still widely used today in France by banks and IFS customers.

Could you please advise us on how to obtain this electronic payment format?
The answer to address the concern is When it comes to the GET French functionalities, customer is referring to a functionality that is no longer available in App 10 anymore. The reason is "CFONB160 has been replace by SEPA Payment format where you can utilize the SEPA payment functionalities in order to carry out the same requirement.

Requirement;
Instruction how and what to "utilize the SEPA payment functionalities in order to carry out the same requirement.

Thank you and Best regards,

Kalhari.

3 replies

Badge

Hi Kalhari,

Do you have find a solution about this french format LCR ? 

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

In many cases the ISO20022 has replaced SEPA as the recommended payment format. 

A quick search would indicate ISO20022 is being used in France. 

It may be a better option for your payment. 

Regarding LCR payment format this should exist in your environment. You may need to enable it via the payment formats per company.  Populate the records and see if LCR exists and then enable it for your company. The below is from a new IFS company created from the STD-FR template.    I wanted to see what payment formats would be automatically enabled from the French Company Template. 

Best regards

Badge

Hi,

I’m facing the same issue as Kalhari.

When I create a payment method linked to LCR payment format, I do get a BOE collection file automatically generated by the system, but the file does not match the needed format for french banks, neither a kind of ISO20022 format.

At ISO20022 format level, it looks like it is only available for suppliers :

It would be useful to get other feedbacks on this topic.

Carole.