Question

Migration job for BUSINESS_OBJECT_CONTACT

• 7 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I am trying to run a migratin job to update the contacts on a business opportunity -I keep getting the error message: ORA-20110: BusinessObjectContact.CUSTADDRNOTEXIST: Customer address does not exist. Please enter a valid customer address.

I have set a default of 1 for all contacts but it just does not like it.  If I update the opportunity manually that is the value that gets populated.

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong ?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @JannetteC ,

Below screen print shows the logic  for the error. Error comes in a validation method called check_Insert__ . I would like to you to focus on highlighted conditions.

I believe you have NULL for data in column ‘guid’ in your scenario and then the error comes. . Please check whether is there any possibility to give a value for that.

In the  logic I noticed below code is used to find out the ‘guid’ information

guid_ := Customer_Info_Contact_API.Get_Guid_By_Cust_Address(connection_id_, person_id_, connection_address_);

It is a value fetched from ‘customer_info_contact_tab’. As I can see it is a hexadecimal value and noted a possibility of having value ‘0’ also. However there is a logic/reason behind assigning value 0 for that which I am not much aware of that. (need further analysis for that)

I believe this information will be help full to solve your issue