Solved

Lease Periodic Accounting Proposal

• 16 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello,

I am experiencing a difficulty with the following error when attempt to create a Lease Periodic Accounting Proposal.

"You are not allowed to create Lease Periodical Accounting Proposal(s) for the lease contract XXX. It has Lease Recognition Posting created with voucher date later than 31-MAR-21".

I’ve no clue as to what might have caused displaying this error. I’m certain that I should be allowed to create a proposal until this date. Could someone assist me with this please?

Thank you.

Best,

Eka

icon

Best answer by Thanushi Jayaweera 16 November 2021, 18:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @ekavang ,

This error may have been triggered since the Lease Recognition Posting was created on a date prior than 31st of March 2021. Again, the validation should be done when posting the periodical proposal and not when creating it.

However, there has been a bug fix for a similar issue reported and fixed via bug fix : 151420.

This bug fix has been fixed in IFSAPP10 UPD8 and IFSAPP9 UPD 17. Therefore, if you are using a version of the IFS Application prior to the mentioned UPDs I think you can report a case to IFS Support and we can check if the issue has been caused due to the bug fix mentioned here.

Hope the above information helps you :relaxed:

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Thanushi Jayaweera, Thank you for the response. I think I may have to report a case.