Issues with the event CREDIT_BLOCK

• 29 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
  • Superhero (Customer)
  • 944 replies

Hi everybody,

ee receive two emails every day at the same time for a certain customer, informing us that an instant invoice has been created for a customer with a credit block.

But there are no instant invoices created for this customer.

We have activated the event CREDIT_BLOCK.

Is there a background job?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Is the user in two user in two groups?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @cperdue 

sorry, I didn’t catch that. Which user and which user group? 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

The message groups within the credit management:  

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Link in order to find out if the application messages have been created by a background job, you could check when the application messages have been created and then search in Background Jobs +/- 10 mins from that timestamp on when the app messages were created.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @cperdue 

we have only one message group and the user occurs only once in the tab “Credit Analyst User”.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Link in order to find out if the application messages have been created by a background job, you could check when the application messages have been created and then search in Background Jobs +/- 10 mins from that timestamp on when the app messages were created.

Dear @Marcel.Ausan 

thank you.

Now I’ve found out, that there ist a scheduled database task “Batch Print Customer Invoices”.

Does this database task cause this issue?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Link that might very well be the case. When the invoice is printed, it might also run the credit check routine which triggers the CREDIT_CHECK event action. Unfortunately it seems that system defined events are not regular DB triggers to check what’s logic that executes the event action and also from client side there’s no option to see the event (you can see the details of the event action only) :(.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Is it possible that an event has been enabled?

Best-

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Is it possible that an event has been enabled?

Best-

Hi @cperdue 

no, the reason is the database task “Batch Print Customer Invoices”. It doesn’t happen, if I deactivate it. 😀