Solved

IPD Tax Information

• 9 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi

I try to figure out how this IPD tax information work. 

According to the help it is used when you enter a customer order with the supply code int purch dir

somehow i cannot make the system to fetch the taxcode from the IPD Tax information it always fetches the information from the supply country tab (see first printscreen). Did i forget something?

icon

Best answer by Shanuka Lashan 9 February 2022, 21:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @bytsophan 

Can you check if the Inter-site order functionality have been set up with sites belonging to different companies. This is one of the prerequisites. 
If you have set up the Inter-site order functionality correct, the supply code should arrive automatically. You do not have to set it manually.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @bytsophan,

The IPD Tax Information is involved when we run the inter-site order functionality. Therefore, first of all please check the Inter-site basic data has been correctly set up in order to run the Inter-site flow. 

Assuming that you have the correct basic data set up to run the Inter-site flow, IPD Tax Line information is triggered in the Internal Purchase Order created as a result of releasing of the External Customer Order. The particular IPD Tax Information will be retrieved from the External Customer’s IPD Tax Information Tab to the internal purchase order line and display the information in the ‘Purchase Order Line Address’ RMB option.

Please refer below screen prints for further details I created from our IFS reference environment.

Secondly, IPD Tax Information will be included in the ORDERS message sent to the internal supplier, and eventually be used in the internal customer order line and invoice created in the supplying company. 

I hope the I could help you with your question. Let me know if you need further information on this topic.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bytsophan,

The IPD Tax Information is involved when we run the inter-site order functionality. Therefore, first of all please check the Inter-site basic data has been correctly set up in order to run the Inter-site flow. 

Assuming that you have the correct basic data set up to run the Inter-site flow, IPD Tax Line information is triggered in the Internal Purchase Order created as a result of releasing of the External Customer Order. The particular IPD Tax Information will be retrieved from the External Customer’s IPD Tax Information Tab to the internal purchase order line and display the information in the ‘Purchase Order Line Address’ RMB option.

Please refer below screen prints for further details I created from our IFS reference environment.

Secondly, IPD Tax Information will be included in the ORDERS message sent to the internal supplier, and eventually be used in the internal customer order line and invoice created in the supplying company. 

I hope the I could help you with your question. Let me know if you need further information on this topic.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Hi Shanuka

I saw that the tax code from the external customer order is retreived into the supplier invoice also. Do you know if this is work as designed or is it an error? This has a huge impact on the supplier invoice since it has now a sales tax on the invoice of the supplier invoice.

Best Regards

Sophal