Question

Invoicing plan not project connected

• 21 December 2020
  • 10 replies

Badge +3

Hi, 

The project team has created a new project and cannot connect a line correctly from the invoicing plan. 

They have created a new line in the invoicing plan table with sub ID, activity ID, report code etc, but the line does not show up in project navigator or project connection.

I need it as ‘planned revenue’ in the “revenue” sheet on the activity.

The project and activity is released and all dates are within operating periods.

What process is missing to connect (or activate/release) the line to the project?

BR/Susanne 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @KSTSUHK 

Try to set the line in the Invoicing Plan to Invoicable (RMB function). Then check the field Planned Revenue on your Activity.

Kind regards

Badge +3

I already tried that - without success.. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @KSTSUHK 

Maybe you can try to make an Invoicing Plan using the RMB in Invoicing Plan table and click on Create Invoicing Plan. Then IFS will guide you step by step to create an Invoicing Plan. That is the feature which we always use. 

Badge +3

I also tried the RMB ‘create invoicing plan’ without success

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Can you provide screenshots of your Invoicing Plan and the tab Revenue of the connected activity?

Badge +3

Sure - hereby:

invoicing plan:

project navigator - activity 4.91.01.01- revenue sheet:

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In the Invocing Plan the Invoicability is set to ‘Not Invoicable’. This needs to be changed to ‘Invoicable’ te be able te see the Sales Amount on your Activity. If it is not showing, it could be a Posting Control issue, but I am not sure. 

To be sure, can you send screenshots of Posting Types PRJI1 and PRJI2 from your Posting Control? 

Badge +3

Hi again, 

I have tried to set it to invoicable and un-invoicable so the screen shot was wrong. Nothing change when is it set to “invoicabel” - I believe the posting controls might be the root cause, but these are also set as in our HQ company DK10, where the invoicing plan works? I cannot spot the missing or difference. but marking the line in the plan - RMB - project revenue postings - it doesnt fetch account 3011 or the financial dimenstions. from the preposting.. ?

Badge +3

Hi again (BZNSIMON)

I got it now - there were no details filled in the ‘prod line’ dimension in PRJI2.

Thanks for sparring.

/Susanne

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @KSTSUHK  

Glad you figured it out and I could help!

Kind regards,

Simon