Solved

invoice matching against PO

• 1 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 7 replies

Why i do not have the PO receipt option to match my supplier invoice? please advise

icon

Best answer by Adam Mazurczak 1 December 2021, 16:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @hary 

your screenshot doesn’t show enough details, so I can only guess, what is the reason.

Probably you’ve entered PO number in invoice header and system has already matched your invoice with PO.

Moreover, you are using Posting Proposal and with this setting , to match with PO you have to first go to Posting Proposal window.

Try to select option Posting Proposal and here you can match invoice with another PO.

BR,

Adam

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

as I can see in the attached scrrenshot there is Posting Proposal checbox is ticked.

It means that this option is turned on in the Company.

Please choose the Posting Proposal option available under RBM. In this window you can match PO with invoice.

Best regards,

Małgorzata

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @hary ,

As per your screenshot it seems like all your disabled menu items happen to be hidden from the menu items. Pretty much same issue was reported to me through an AMS case. Please follow below steps to rectify if it is the error.  

1. Go to Tools > from the drop down select Options.
  1. From the Options dialog box, Go to Assistance tab > Then untick the check box in front of Hide Disabled Context Menu items and Press “ok” (Usually this tick box is already unticked and if this check box is already unticked don’t proceed further)
  1. Then Go to Manual supplier Invoice window and see whether the Missing Menu item is available either in Grey color (disabled) or Black color (enabled), then the issue is fixed.

Please let me know whether it works or not.

Best regards,

Peshala

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @hary 

Any update on the suggested method ?

Best Regards,

Peshala