Solved

Intercompany invoices - alternative process

• 12 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Is there a better and alternative process to intercompany invoices?

At the moment we have a multi-step process to request/raise/send/process/match/post/pay or offset for intercompany transactions

I am wondering if there is a process where the request can be processed in IFS and all transactions are posted from that 1 entry?

icon

Best answer by cperdue 12 March 2021, 16:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello, Stephen-

Have you tried distribution orders?

Best-

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

No, how does that work?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi-

The distribution order connects the purchase order (on demand site) and customer order (on supply site).  The interco supplier and customer need setup.   The interco accounting is created upon delivery and registration of the in transit arrival (includes AR/AP).

The IFS help has a very good definition of the process flow.

I hope this is helpful.

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi-

The distribution order connects the purchase order (on demand site) and customer order (on supply site).  The interco supplier and customer need setup.   The interco accounting is created upon delivery and registration of the in transit arrival (includes AR/AP).

The IFS help has a very good definition of the process flow.

I hope this is helpful.

Best-

Christy

@cperdue, I couldn’t find this process flow link when I searched in F1 help. Do you mind sharing a link please? Thank You very much

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi-

You will need your domain and then /ifsdoc/documentation/en/Disord/frmDistributionOrder.htm

or F1 from the distribution order screen.

Best-

Christy