intercompany instant invoice

• 5 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 4 replies

hi,

somebody can help me ?

when i make an instant invoice regarding an intercompany flow, i have this error message : there is no tax liability defined for supplier FR0T. i don’t know where i can set up this “tax liability”.

thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @joel ,

Please check whether the Tax Liability has been defined in supplier invoice tax information.

Best regards,
Kalhari.

Badge +1

Thank you @Kalhari Dissanayake

please can you tell me in which company this setting should be made? supplier or customer ?

for example :

i have supplier company FR0T with : site FR0T0 - internal customer FR0T0 - internal supplier FR0T0

i have customer company FR0E with : site FR0E0 - internal customer FR0E0 - internal supplier FR0E0

i made an instant invoice from FR0T to customer FR0E0 and then got this error message.

So in which company do i make the set up of “tax liablity“.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @joel ,

In the intercompany flow it should be in both company tax liability as sending and receiving both applies.

Best regards,
Kalhari.

Badge +1

thank you very much @Kalhari Dissanayake.

so, i have another question please.

when i check the instant invoice posting line in internal supplier company, it is empty.

how can i set up the system to make a link which transforms the instant invoice (sell account) to supplier invoice with a purchase account in internal supplier company.

screenshot below regarding invoice informations in internal supplier company

no posting line

thank you for your help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Joel,

postings are usually not transferred in Intercompany invoicing on the supplier side. This is because the postings for supplier invoices are fetched from posting control using purchase order information.

For purchased inventory parts it is M18 and for non-inventory parts M91/M92/M93.

What you might want to use are Posting Templates located on the Supplier/Invoice Tab.

Kind regards

Ralph

Badge +1

Hi @Ralph Gericke,

thank you. excuse me but i made a mistake.

this is my real problem regarding inter company flow instant invoice (not with purchase order) : 

when i check the instant invoice posting line in internal customer company, it is empty.

how can i set up the system to make a link which transforms the instant invoice (sell account) to supplier invoice with a purchase account in internal customer company. 

screenshot in internal customer company. i don’t want to do it manually.