Question

Instant invoice voucher date different than Invoice date

• 11 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 15 replies

I all, I try to do an instant Invoice but on a past period.
Let say we are in ferbruary during the closing period and I want to make an instant invoice concerning January periode: Instant invoice is well set on January but the voucher period is still at the the printing day… Februrary.

First I did set my company Invoice as follow

Then I did my invoice in the past and everything went perfectly:

But in the end… the voucher period is on february insted of January…

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

The finance screen print invoices allows better control over the voucher date.  See the upper part of the screen and the options to use a given voucher date.   The concept is when you need better management of the voucher date (manual date selection) use the print invoice screen in the finance folder. 

Best regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi, 

Invoice Date should be Voucher Date with the settings you show. We have corrected an issue for this in 23R1, it was when using Send option from Instant Invoice you did not get Invoice Date as Voucher Date instead you did get the SYSDATE. As a workaround it was proposed to use the Print Invoice page and Send from that page. If it is not this you experience you can enter a case to support. 

Best regards, 

Linda

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi, 

Invoice Date should be Voucher Date with the settings you show. We have corrected an issue for this in 23R1, it was when using Send option from Instant Invoice you did not get Invoice Date as Voucher Date instead you did get the SYSDATE. As a workaround it was proposed to use the Print Invoice page and Send from that page. If it is not this you experience you can enter a case to support. 

Best regards, 

Linda

Hi, this is not applicable in Aurena I guess? 

We have the same issue and we’re running Apps10 upd. 18

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @ROXTOBBRI

If the incident was reported on IFS Cloud we only correct it on IFS Cloud tracks. So if it doesn’t work in Aurena you have to report to support. 

Best regards, 

Linda