Question

IFS Health Check

• 22 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi,

Our organisation is looking for an IFS Consultant to perform a review and health check of our IFS implementation.  Is anyone able to recommend an individual or firm that we can approach for a quote please?

We’ve been using IFS for a number of years but would like an expert to give us some feedback on best practice etc. and also assist us with set up of functionality available that we're not currently making use of e.g. consolidation.

Many thanks

Paula

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@PaulaGrafton I think this can be done through IFS Application itself. This post addresses the topic to some extent. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you.  We’re looking for something a bit more in-depth with an output that will advise on functionality that we’re not currently using and assistance as required to implement this.

Kind regards

Paula

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Also some of the best practices (Customer exclusive content) has been shared here: 

https://community.ifs.com/best-practices-and-white-papers-121

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Paula,

We do provide a Business-System Health check and happy to help you.  I will PM you my details.

Kind regards

Mirantha

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @PaulaGrafton 

You can also contact IFS Consulting and an expert considering your requirements would be arranged :)

Thank you,

Dhananga