Question

IFS Cloud 22R2 -External supplier invoice upload with H,I,P,T,N with payment method Check

• 16 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello All ,

Iam trying to upload and create the external supplier invoice file with H,I,P,T,N format . Due to client requirement I need to upload the invoice with multiple installment IDs having different payment methods both of which connected to Check payment format. Since it is connected to Check format we cannot define Payment address information.

But when I am trying to Check so uploaded supplier invoice file Iam getting the error message as “Address ID does not exist in Supplier Address Info.” From the analysis I found that this error is because the payment address ID is blank in the file.

Is there any way to upload the Check payment installment lines using external supplier invoice functionality ??

Please correct me if Iam doing anything wrong..

Thanks & Best Regards

Nikhil Neyyan

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello

The error does not indicate payment address but the document address. You need to check address ID of supplier address. The address id of supplier address is not matching the address you entered in the upload file according to error message.

Please review it

Badge +2

Dear Gumabs ,

Thanks for your quick reply …

From the error message initially I also thought that this error message is due to missing delivery or document address ID. 

But actually we don't have any columns for address IDs in this file template . And I assume system would take the default address ID defined in the supplier address tab . (which is correctly configured against my supplier address).

And I had modified the same file by just added the ISO payment methods and entered the payment address ID matching as per supplier payment tab details. This file got checked and created successfully in the system.

So Iam just worried about this error message and connection with the payment address ID.

Best regards,

Nikhil Neyyan

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I’m “wondering” why you need to assign the Check Payment method. For a given supplier are we really assigning different ways of payments to the invoices / installments?     If not, then provided check was an available payment method for that supplier you can still pay by check.  

One way to see this would be set ISO as a payment method for installments (to a given supplier) the other installments (planned for checks) would not have a payment method.  

The ISO process would pay ISO, the check process would pay the rest - assuming that supplier allowed check payments. 

Hence, my question do we really need to assign checks to the installments? 

Best regards, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi again @NNEYYAN 

Can you please share your file, I will review and upload in my cloud environment.