Question

IFS Business reporter - invoice date range

• 13 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 20 replies

Please see my attached files. I want to be able to filter >= &invoicefrom from my report. Settlement Period From is invoice date. Sample, 05.02.2024 from db format is date, month, year from value list. In Filter Criteria, when I set invoice =& invoicefrom   (like 05.02.2024) is returns data as expected. However, if I set to >=&invoicefrom (like 05.02.2024) it returns the whole data, which I don’t need. How can this issue be corrected? Eventually, I want to set my report like   invoice >=& invoicefrom  and  invoice <=& invoiceto. Thank you in advance.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@jgrace  I can’t see any of the 3 attachments that you have added. Anyways, for date filtering I think you could use the between operator. It should do what you need.

Additionally I think you could use the Advanced tab and write the below filter condition which should also do the trick.

invoice between &invoicefrom  and  &invoiceto
Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Marcel, This is Germany date. Do I need to convert date? How can this be in Advanced tab? Please see my image.  I want to pass values from user input (parameters) like invoiceFrom and invoiceTo