Solved

How to setup more than on Period allocation voucher per company

• 15 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi all,

Question relating to Voucher type X and Function group X.

Customer would like to separate Periodical allocations for Supplier invoices from other periodical allocations.

If there are two voucher types for periodical allocations, how could you dedicate one of them for supplier invoices and the other for other periodization?

Supplier invoices come as E-invoice via External Supplier Invoices. 

Is there any other options than use different user ids for Supplier invoices / invoice vouchers and other transactions?

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 15 June 2022, 15:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

I think you need to rely on user group - creating period allocation, you are indicating user group for X voucher. Assuming AP team (responsible for supplier invoices) is separate user group (connected with I J and K vouchers) we can have dedicated X voucher type for this user group.

E.g. connect voucher series for voucher type X with all user groups except AP and voucher type X1 with AP. This way AP user will have X1 voucher type suggested doing allocation.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thank you  for you reply. Just like I was thinking about the options. 

In my case supplier invoice process is fully automated without Supplier invoice workflow. Supplier invoices come as e-invoices to External Supplier Invoices. Approval user must be in user groups for AP.