Question

How to create multiple customer invoices for single delivery?

• 29 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi;

we create a customer order with one line & sales qty:100 pcs and proceed it until it gets “delivered” status, i.e, all the 100 qty were delivered together, 

now we want to create two customer invoice; one with invoiced qty:70 pcs and the other with invoiced qty:30 pcs,

my question is how i can handle this scenario in ifs?

Thanks in advance,

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, this scenario is not possible (Apps 9). The following is the only scenario that comes to mind:
Split customer order line into two shipments with 70pcs and 20 pcs, then deliver first shipment (70pcs), create invoice, print invoice.

Then repeat the process with the second shipment (20 pieces).

• As your customer order line is already at “delivered” state, you have to return the status→ IFS page “undo delivery..”

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, this scenario is not possible (Apps 9). The following is the only scenario that comes to mind:
Split customer order line into two shipments with 70pcs and 20 pcs, then deliver first shipment (70pcs), create invoice, print invoice.

Then repeat the process with the second shipment (20 pieces).

• As your customer order line is already at “delivered” state, you have to return the status→ IFS page “undo delivery..”

..and if you don't use shipments, then you would already have to partially reserve and proceed with 70pcs until you invoice and then repeat the process with the second part for the second invoice 😁