Solved

How to Clear Send Error Messages?

• 8 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Anyone knows how to clear send error messages?

This customer has been setup as internal customer to send e-invoices but company AS has a default Document Address with zip code and city. The vouchers of these invoices have already been posted to GL but still these errors do not clear.

But error says:

1) Company Document Address must have a value.

2) Company Document Address Zip Code must have a value.

3) Company Document Address City must have a value.

Appreciate if anyone can advise?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Nimesh

icon

Best answer by Georgios Schmidt 8 September 2022, 13:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Nimesh,

it is weird that company AS has a default Document Address with zip code and city and that vouchers of these invoices have already been posted to GL. I had received same error message and entered for my company (GS) the adress data like shown in the screenshots (marked the Adress Type ‘Document’ first):  

Afterwards I had processed the Invoice with RMB in Customer Invoices with Errrors and could sent it.

Best regards

Georgios

Hi @Georgios Schmidt Thank you very much for your reply. I tried the same as you shown above but unfortunately errors do not get cleared. Any advices?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Nimesh,

You can also quickly check whether you have used the correct Adress ID: 

If this is also correct you can check APP10 patch 148260 ‘Errors when Rebate Invoice sent using INVOIC / E-INVOICE’ which refers to the error message you receive although Company and Customer has correct Document Address. If you indeed need this patch the creation of a Support Case would be necessary. 

Best regards

Georgios

Hi @Georgios Schmidt Thank you for the reply. Yes I checked and address ID is 01 and marked as default document address. I also believe this is likely to be a bug hence we will raise a support case. Thank you again!

Badge +3

Hi,

This might seem out of context but any idea why this error message occurs?

I have checked Customer_Info_Address_Tab and ROWKEY is set to Nullable FALSE and default value to be sys_guid().