Solved

GL Balance Analysis in Aurena

• 6 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Does anyone have any suggestions for separating the account number from the description in Balance Analysis? Currently it shows up in one column(account) as 6410-Dues and Subscriptions.  Prior, 6410 was in one column(account) and Dues and Subscriptions was in another column (account description). It is also doing the same thing for code parts.  Both number and description are in one column.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

icon

Best answer by Shamalaka Perera 13 September 2022, 17:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @LauraR ,

Were you able to try creating a custom field to capture account description only for a new column as per account ID column value ? It might help you.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

The only way I have worked around this to export to Excel and do a Text to Column. 

But it’s not a good option and would like to see a solution for this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @LauraR,

I have reviewed this in the latest IFS Cloud environments and it seems like the request has been implemented (screenshot attached from exported file in GL balance analysis of Cloud environment 22R1 SU5).

Hope this helps you and sharing for your information.

Thank you and regards,

Shamalaka Perera

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @LauraR,

I have reviewed this in the latest IFS Cloud environments and it seems like the request has been implemented (screenshot attached from exported file in GL balance analysis of Cloud environment 22R1 SU5).

Hope this helps you and sharing for your information.

Thank you and regards,

Shamalaka Perera

Do you know if this will be applied on other code parts as sell or only on Account? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Why would then Concat the two fields. It makes no sense. When reporting the primary key is the code part value. It is the constant. The description can change.

The more I’m seeing about ‘development’ in IFS Cloud the more I’m getting worried!