Solved

German GDPdU DTD File

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi,

In the documentation in below topic it is mentioned  that the DTD file (GDPDU-01-08-2002.DTD) is delivered by IFS.

https://community.ifs.com/finance-financials-42/questions-on-german-localization-gdpdu-8579

Does any one know how to generate this file?

I can get the data extracts using Audit Interface Assistant. Not sure how to get this DTD file.

Thanks

Gayan

icon

Best answer by Georgios Schmidt 4 May 2022, 14:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Gayan,

Currenty we don’t have any complaints from customers regarding exported GDPdU files for the versions APP9/10.

If you add the DTD file to the two other files per Audit Source (Excel file & XML file) which have been generated when extracting the GDPDU data via IFS Applications using the Audit Interface Assistant it should work fine.

Best regards

Georgios

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi,

you don’t need to generate this file just provide it to the customer if needed. 

Unfortunately I coudl not upload the DTD file because the file type is not supported.

I will send it to you via E-Mail.

Best regards

Georgios

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for the information!

Are there any other challenges that you have faced with related to GDPdU files generated from IFS?

Thanks

Gayan

Badge +1

Hi,

you don’t need to generate this file just provide it to the customer if needed. 

Unfortunately I coudl not upload the DTD file because the file type is not supported.

I will send it to you via E-Mail.

Best regards

Georgios

Hello, even if this is a bit longer ago, but we currently also have problems to generate the requested DTD-file by IFS. Is it possible to get it also by mail?

Best regards

Florian

Badge +1

I am also trying to report according to GDPDU.

Is it correct that the DTD file is not created by IFS, but must be created by another software ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi!

When I run the Audit Interface Assistant with format GDPDU i get 2 files. One XML file only explaining the content and one csv file with all the transaction. Should I also get a third file? Reading your earlier comments about this subject, I get the impression that I should also have a DTD file??

I would be very happy for any kind of input regarding this...

We are using IFS version 10 update 14, so we have a very new version.

\Mats