Solved

Fixed assets analysis columns

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello, 

I have a question about the columns in the “Main Object Balances Analysis” screen attached to this question

I would like to know the difference between “Base Value” column and the “ Adjusted Acquistion Value” because I see that I have the same value for a few fixed assets.

Any ideas please ?

Best regards.

icon

Best answer by gumabs 23 February 2023, 11:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @Abdessamad 

I will copy help description

Base Value
A base value is used when depreciation is calculated. This field displays a base value according to the depreciation method for an object with Active or Imported status. This field can also display a base value for an object with Investment status if a supplier invoice or a manual voucher has been entered for the object and the voucher has been updated to the General Ledger.

Adjusted Acquisition Value
The adjusted acquisition value of the object for the respective book and event date (year/period) is displayed in accounting currency. It is calculated as follows:

General (= not book specific) acquisition value + accumulated acquisition value adjustments for the specified book up to the respective event date (year/period).

The adjusted acquisition value will be used as book specific acquisition value in depreciation proposals and depreciation plans, reports and analysis.

In my case I have base value 0 for objects with status transferred.

Hope this helps