Question

External Supplier Invoice - Document Status Question

• 5 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

We had this problem begin a couple of months ago and I’m at loss for figuring out why it’s happening and what we need to do to fix it. 

We use the External Supplier Invoice Assistant tool to upload some of our invoices:

Everything appears to load without errors:

We can see that they’re loaded on External Supplier Invoice:

I can check the invoice without problems:

And create the invoice without errors:

I can see that it’s finding out image file but the image file status is showing “DocumentNotCheckedIn”:

And that’s where we’re having problems. This is the same process we’ve used for years and the image file status was always DocumentCheckedIn. We don’t know if this was broken by an update, or if some setting changed that had consequences we didn’t anticipate, but we can’t figure out why our documents aren’t being checked in anymore and that’s what we’re trying to fix. 

I found a related posts here but our setup appears to be good so it hasn’t helped us resolve the issue, and I’m wondering if there’s something else I should look at. 

4 replies

Badge +2

I am interested in the response to this also, we have a number of transactions that show as “DocumentNotCheckedIn”: however there is an attachment attached to the transaction - it can be very frustrating as an end user just sees the “DocumentNotCheckedIn”: and assumes there is an issue with the image being attached when its there. 

Badge +4

I am interested in the response to this also, we have a number of transactions that show as “DocumentNotCheckedIn”: however there is an attachment attached to the transaction - it can be very frustrating as an end user just sees the “DocumentNotCheckedIn”: and assumes there is an issue with the image being attached when its there. 

Yeah, it’s odd. This worked up until very recently, with the attachment, and now there’s this and we can’t figure out why. 

Badge +4

Just following up on this in case anybody had any ideas.

Badge

Anyone has a solution for this?