Errors ORA

• 29 September 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
  • Superhero (Customer)
  • 936 replies

Hello,

i get the following error message in the screen “External Supplier Invoices”. I created an event which updates the posting informations (column Text) in “Manul Supplier Invoices”:

in "IFSAPP.INVOICE_API", line 6158
ORA-06512: in "IFSAPP.INVOICE_API", line 6281
ORA-06512: in "IFSAPP.INVOICE_API", line 11112
ORA-06512: in "IFSAPP.INVOICE_API", line 11117
ORA-06512: in "IFSAPP.MAN_SUPP_INVOICE_API", line 741
ORA-06512: in "IFSAPP.MAN_SUPP_INVOICE_API", line 745
ORA-06512: in "IFSAPP.C_COPY_POSTING_TEXT_EVU", line 18
ORA-04088: error during execution of

If I run it in PL/SQL developer everything is OK.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Link ,

I believe you are using APP9.

As per the above error stack, we can’t say much information. But, from the given information I can say the error comes when retrieving the status of the Invoice. I might be able to assist you further, if you can send the complete error stack and implementation/code of the even action.

Moreover, kindly mention what is the error you receive?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes, we use Apps 9.

OK, that is true. I have deleted the status. Now another one:

at "IFSAPP.FND_EVENT_ACTION_API", line 2070

ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.FND_EVENT_ACTION_API", line 2075

ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.FND_EVENT_ACTION_API", line 1934

ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.FND_EVENT_ACTION_API", line 1954

ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.EVENT_SYS", line 199

ORA-06512: at "IFSAPP.C_COPY_POSTING_TEXT_EVI", line 18

ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'IFSAPP.C_COPY_POSTING_TEXT_EVI'

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

HI @Link ,

I am really sorry. Unfortunately the given information is not enough to provide an explanation.

As per the above call stack this is a general one, cannot get specific information as the error stack shows an exception has been occurred when executing your SQL statement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Link ,

Did you write your UPDATE STATEMENT inside a BEGIN END; section? If not, kindly try and let me know if the issue resolved.

Badge +14

Hi @Link , Could you please share your event action’s code, so we can try to give a better solution for your errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Link ,

Did you write your UPDATE STATEMENT inside a BEGIN END; section? If not, kindly try and let me know if the issue resolved.

Yes I did.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

HI @Link ,

I am really sorry. Unfortunately the given information is not enough to provide an explanation.

As per the above call stack this is a general one, cannot get specific information as the error stack shows an exception has been occurred when executing your SQL statement.

But I haven’t other error messages.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Link ,

This error occurs when the SQL statement in your event action is wrong. Thus, kindly check if you have passed parameters properly.

Hope this helps.

Badge +1

A common error to occur while using Oracle is the ORA-06502 error message. This is an error that results from a mistake in the arithmetic or the numeric value executed in a statement. ... For instance, say you successfully completed a procedure but when going to execute it the ORA-06502 error message springs up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

A common error to occur while using Oracle is the ORA-06502 error message. This is an error that results from a mistake in the arithmetic or the numeric value executed in a statement. ... For instance, say you successfully completed a procedure but when going to execute it the ORA-06502 error message springs up.

Thank you. I could run it in PLSQL developer but not in IFS. Then I’ve changed the code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Link ,

This error occurs when the SQL statement in your event action is wrong. Thus, kindly check if you have passed parameters properly.

Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you. The issue is solved.

Badge +1

A common error to occur whiling Oracle is the ORA-06502 error message. This is an error that results from a mistake in the arithmetic or the numeric value executed in a statement. ... For instance, say you successfully completed a procedure but when going to execute it the ORA-06502 error message springs up.

Thanks  For Sharing...MCDVOICE