Solved

Error when loading Camt54 file

• 11 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi i get an error message when i try to upload the camt54 through ifs connect. The file gets loaded but fails with the following error message. Does anyone know what this exactly means?

I have alos attached the File which i try to import.

Best Regards

Sophal

icon

Best answer by Gayathrie Thiruvalluvar 12 October 2021, 12:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Sophal,

I came across a similar instance where users had observed this error when the CAMT file had the format camt.054.001.04.

When checking the file attached to this query, it seems the file attempted to be loaded is also having the format camt.054.001.04.

Kindly note that IFS is currently supporting only camt 054.001.02 version. This would be the reason for the error observed.

This requirement has already been analyzed by our RnD teams and there is a plan to release fixes needed for this [most probably in the IFS Applications 10 track with Update 14 and in IFS Cloud 21R2].

Until a fix is received, a workaround would be to get the file from the 054.001.02 version.

I also came across an instance where a user who faced the issue had mentioned that when she manually edited the file to camt 054.001.02, the file worked. May be this option could be thoroughly tested in a non-LIVE environment and see if that approach can be used in the interim.

Best regards,

Gayathrie

IFS Global Support

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Gayathrie

Thank you this is very helpful.

Best Regards

Sophal