Solved

Error in Transfer of Inventory Transaction History

• 16 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I got the following error while Transfering Inventory Transaction History to finance. 

Error - “The user group AC is not connected to any period with the date 29-FEB-20 in Company xxxx”

Function - Mpccom_Accounting_API.Transfer_To_Finance

I checked all the basic setup such as Users per user group, User groups per period etc. and it was ok.

Then I selected all the Inventory Transactions for 29-FEB-20 and change the Date applied to 28-FEB-20 and I got the following error. 

"No Period exists for the date 28-FEB-20 in company xxxx.

Any valid reason?

When we check the periods it looks like below and ideally it should ends with 29-02-2020

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 19 February 2021, 18:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi ProThusha,

Did you check the statistic periods? I am not sure whether a mismatch between static dates could cause this. Else post the Pl/SQL stack trace to analyze the error, if nothing helps it is better to put a case to investigate the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It seems your accounting calendar was wrong, FeB 2020 had 29 days. I am not sure if you can modify dates of accounting period from front-end if transactions exists already in this period. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Please check another thread that I tagged you in with statistical periods. Seems the only way out is a data repair.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You are correct. I had to do it backend. I don’t know how Feb 28th 2020 is created. System should validate the sequential calendar dates. Anyway it has been solved now, Thanks every one.