Question

Error approving mixed payment

• 14 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

When approving a mixed payment, the below error message pops up. What can be the reason for this?

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Does that error happen for one mixed payment / all mixed payments?   Every time or random. 

Does this happen for all users? 

Typical suggestion if this is the first is log off, then back on. See if this happens again with same user / different user. 

If repeatable, then log a support ticket.  I would suggest a bug of some flavor, as in my opinion every error message should be clear enough to identify the nature of the problem.  

I’m thinking maybe - this may be some invoice / similar that was entered in some flavor of entry that does not exist.   If this is the case, I would still argue a bug because the error message should note the value that does not exist. For example, maybe 12345 note, does not exist.  Even better on enter customer payment line 22, note 12345 does not exist.  

Hopefully this is not a huge mixed payment, and you can verify the data entry. 

Best regards

Badge +3

Hi @Thomas Peterson,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

I guess it was a bug too. This was actually sent to me by a customer. However, they have managed to approve the payment without doing any changes the next day.  

Best regards,