Solved

Emailing Customer Statement Of Account

• 9 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We are running Apps10 UPD8

Our Finance department would like to start emailing Customer Statement Of Account reports directly from IFS.  We are testing the setup in our test environment.  We already use report rules to email other reports out of IFS, so I know IFS can send emails.

Where we are at

1. Setup the AR Customer Contact information under the Payment tab in Customer.  Output Media is E-Mail.
  2. When we run the report - I can see it in Report Archive with Notes = “Output Media: E-Mail, Language: en”  The Printed checkbox is not selected (correct)
  3. But - the email is not being sent.

Based on the documentation, it sounds like it should just email, but I’m not sure if I need to setup something else.

1. If this should work - any suggestions on where to look to figure out why the email is not being sent?
  2. Or do I need to setup a Report Rule to actually send the email? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Shehan Almeida 9 February 2021, 15:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

You need to enable event for PDF Report Created for this to work.

1. Create new action for PDF Report Created event.

1. Configure the parameters as per your requirements.

Hope this would help.

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@shallk - Thanks!  I looked at that but the online documentation didn’t list Statement of Account in the supported report list.  I’ll get it setup.

Badge +2

Hi @shallk,I am having the same issue. You mentioned in your reply that you will setup the Statement of Account in the supported report list, how do you do this?