Question

Edit customer invoice template

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi everyone,

I am wondering where can I edit our customer invoice template in IFS, eg change/add email address, phone number etc. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @CLAUDIAJI 

Are you referring the company information with the logo which is printed in the customer invoice printout?

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Heshani Vidanapathirana Yes, our company information on customer invoices.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @CLAUDIAJI 
Company information and company log are fetched from Company window.
Go to Company window
Search for your company
Go to address tab\ General address Info
Telephone and email addresses can be defined under communication info table 
or else, you can define it in “COMM. METHOD” tab of company window
Try this and see

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

HI @Heshani Vidanapathirana Thank you so much for the info, I have found the area where I can edit company information.

Under Invoice, there is area called Page Footing I can edit, but no Page Header?

I also added email address in Comm. Method, but it still didn’t come up on the invoice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @CLAUDIAJI 

I also noticed this Page Footing setup at company level. But I did not mention it here since the information that has been entered in page Footing is only visible at footer level of the outgoing documents.

Regarding emial address in Comm. Method tab, you should connect the communication ID to an address ID. Please enter the default document address ID of the company in Address ID field and see.

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Heshani Vidanapathirana 

It looks like the comm ID is connected between Comm.Method and Address, however, it didn’t show up on our tax invoice still.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @CLAUDIAJI 

How do you generate the Tax invoice from the application?

Best Regards

Heshani

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

HI @Heshani Vidanapathirana 

I use Instant invoice, enter product line items, then ‘save’ and ‘print invoice’

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @CLAUDIAJI  may I know the version of IFS Application you use?
Is it App8? or App9?

Best Regards
Heshani

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Heshani Vidanapathirana 

We are using App8. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @CLAUDIAJI ,

I believe you are not using standard IFS report layout. If that is the case, could you please check whether report layout is designed to fetched the email information from company window ?

If email information is not part of the report layout, Adding it back layout will resolve your issue.

Further there is no standard option to enter header information and page footing is only there in company, Invoice tab.