Solved

Customer Withholding Tax adjustment on Payment level

• 17 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Team,

I have set up Tax Withholding for a Customer.

Now my requirement is I cannot connect the required Income Type (Customer Tax Withholding) while creating final Customer Order Debit Invoice. 

While receiving a payment I have to adjust the required withholding amount.

But I am not able to adjust the withholding amount once the final Customer Order Debit Invoice is printed.

Request you to please guide me on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Rakesh

icon

Best answer by Janith Bandara 19 September 2021, 13:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

If I understood you correct you can not enter WHT at invoice level, as it will be refined and confirmed at payment. Then introduce WHT when you make the payment for the invoice. You may use a WHT code payment. ( Tax disbursed tax method =Payment) adjust WHT amount manually and finalize the payment.

Best Regards,
Chirantha.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Chirantha 

Thank you for the response.

It will be really helpful if u can post screenshot for the required set up for WHT Code payment (Tax Disbursed Tax Method = Payment)

Thanks again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Chirantha 

Even after setting up (Tax Disbursed Tax Method = Payment) it is not allowing me adjust WHT amount manually and finalize the payment.

Request you to please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Rakesh ,

Could you please try below steps.

1.Once the invoice is entered in the payment window>RMB Line>Tax Lines witholding

2.Tick Modify Tax>Then you will be able to edit the WHT tax amount in New Tax Amount field

BR/Janith

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Janith Bandara 

Thank u so much it worked for me :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Just noted now the message from Rakesh. 

Thanks Janith for sharing the screenshot here. That's what I meant for sure. You have given only customer payment as an example. It is valid for any payment window in general.

Best Regards,
Chirantha.