Question

Customer Order Invoice Creation Error (URGENT) - ORA-20110: StatutoryFee.MISSINVTIME

• 29 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Dear All, Please let me know what could be the possible scenarios for the below error. Have checked all possible scenarios and the said tax code is set accordingly. An urgent response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

ORA-20110: StatutoryFee.MISSINVTIME

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

It is  good if you can specify the places where you checked. Then the  person who is going to answer know that those places were already checked by you.

Please check the given tax code is defined there in company\tax control\Sales and Procurement tab.

This is a basic place in company level.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Dumeesha,

Thank you for the response. These are the areas that are being checked and confirmed;

• company\tax control\Sales and Procurement
  • Accounting Rules\Tax\Tax Codes
  • The specific customer/ supplier
  • Sales Part

And with what date (date field such as Wanted Date,  in the Customer Order, Target Date, Shipped date,etc) does the tax validity get validated? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

Here my answer is from technical perspective.

Below code segment was found in the logic. Raise_Record_Not_Exist__ has the given error in your post.

As per this the valid_from date and valid_until date is considered and compared with the date_. I noted that the “PROCEDURE Validate_Tax_Code” procedure refer the “FUNCTION Fetch_Validate_Tax_Code_Rec” and the date_ is received from there. Then if date_ is NULL then the SYSDATE is considered.

However I have no clue which date is passed to here from customer invoice side

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

I suggest you to check the SYSDATE is between the tax code valid from and valid until dates.

I noted that there are several places to call Statutory_Fee_API.Get_Percentage from customer invoice logic. Then the NULL is passed for the date parameter.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @XitIlhamI,

I believe validation is based on the Invoice Date. Since Invoice date is the Invoice creation date it should be Sysdate. Check if the Valid from Date and To Dates are within the system date for Tax Code SACP15 in company SFCD. (If the Tax code is already defined in the Tax Codes under this company)

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna & @AkilaR thank you both for your responses. the setup of the tax code and the validity from/ to date are within the system date and invoice creation date. the dates which are beyond in the process are the Wanted delivery date and the order created date.