Question

Customer Invoice with errors

• 20 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

There is one customer order line (which is generated by a Work order) and when I tried to click RMB ‘PROCESS Invoice’ in The Customer invoices with error the process runs but the line stays in the status PRINTED only. There is no error in the error description. I enabled the dubug consolse and below is a part of that debug which does not help me to identify the problem. Please let me know what the problem is. 

40^11886478^CALLSTACK^DEBUG^^__anonymous_block at line 10 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE__ at line 1499 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE__.CORE at line 1481 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_ at line 809 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_.CORE at line 804 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_ at line 37355 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_.CORE at line 37350 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE___ at line 22636 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE___.CORE at line 22584 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER_UNPOSTED_INV_ at line 37987 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER_UNPOSTED_INV_.CORE at line 37902 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER__ at line 39897 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER__.CORE at line 39856 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER_INTERNAL___ at line 25707 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER_INTERNAL___.CORE at line 25616 INVOICE_API.FINISH_INVOICE_VOUCHER___ at line 27077 INVOICE_API.FINISH_INVOICE_VOUCHER___.CORE at line 27031 INVOICE_API.CREATE_PAYMENT_LEDGER_ITEM___ at line 29997 INVOICE_API.CREATE_PAYMENT_LEDGER_ITEM___.CORE at line 29983 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CREATE_PAYMENT_LEDGER_ITEM at line 10071 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CREATE_PAYMENT_LEDGER_ITEM.CORE at line 9956 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CREATE_LEDGER_ITEM at line 7576 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CREATE_LEDGER_ITEM.CORE at line 7540 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CREATE_LEDGER_ITEM at line 7441 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CREATE_LEDGER_ITEM.CORE at line 7433 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.NEW_REC at line 9575 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.NEW_REC.CORE at line 9569 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.NEW___ at line 4606 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.NEW___.BASE at line 4601 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CHECK_INSERT___ at line 10136 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CHECK_INSERT___.CORE at line 10131 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CHECK_INSERT___.BASE at line 10095 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CHECK_COMMON___ at line 4548 INVOICE_LEDGER_ITEM_API.CHECK_COMMON___.BASE at line 4533 ERROR_SYS.CHECK_NOT_NULL at line 894 ERROR_SYS.CHECK_NOT_NULL at line 882 ERROR_SYS.ITEM_FORMAT at line 804 ERROR_SYS.RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR___ at line 129 ERROR_SYS.RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR___.FORMAT_CALL_STACK___ at line 123 
17^11886478^CALLSTACK^DEBUG^^__anonymous_block at line 10 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE__ at line 1499 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE__.CORE at line 1481 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_ at line 809 OUTGOING_INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_.CORE at line 804 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_ at line 37355 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE_.CORE at line 37350 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE___ at line 22636 INVOICE_API.POST_INVOICE___.CORE at line 22584 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER_UNPOSTED_INV_ at line 37987 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER_UNPOSTED_INV_.CORE at line 37902 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER__ at line 39897 INVOICE_API.CREATE_VOUCHER__.CORE at line 39874 ERROR_SYS.APPL_GENERAL at line 341 ERROR_SYS.RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR___ at line 129 ERROR_SYS.RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR___.FORMAT_CALL_STACK___ at line 123 
17^11886478^CALLSTACK^INFORMATION^^Invoice_API.Fetch_Invoice_Id_Version__
13^11886481^CALLSTACK^INFORMATION^^Outstanding_Sales_API.Modify_Sales_Posted
13^11886481^CALLSTACK^INFORMATION^^Customer_Order_Inv_Head_API.Calculate_Prel_Revenue
13^11886481^CALLSTACK^INFORMATION^^Cust_Order_Invoice_Hist_API.New
17^11886481^CALLSTACK^INFORMATION^^Cust_Order_Invoice_Hist_API.Get_History_No__
13^11886481^CALLSTACK^INFORMATION^^Invoice_Customer_Order_API.Clear_Rebate_Postings_Ref_Data

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I’m thinking you should log a call center case.  Make sure to note any customizations that may have been done. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @rakpadma,

According to the details provided  I believe the you are have a posting error where the field ‘Posting Error’ says YES. Could you also RMB on the line and go to the posting analysis and check the ‘TEXT’ field and see whether the error message is displayed in it and try running the invoice after rectifying the error mentioned there.

Best Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi DM

Thanks for you reply. However I searched for the name POSTING in the debug console text and could not locate it. How are you able to say that there is a posting error. Please let me know. I request IFS to look into this process to improve the error message with the exact column name where there could be error. There are so many issues we are facing in this area and it is taking lot of time since the debug information is enormous and it does not point to the exact column error.   I am attaching the complete debug information for you to check and point me which line says that posting error. Thanks a lot for the help . 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @rakpadma,

Did you try the steps i mentioned in the previous reply in the application and not in the debug console.

For the other issues you are facing please reach out to IFS via a support case and they should be able to help you if community is not helpful

Best Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi DM

There is no error text message on the posting error screen and that is why I could not locate the problem. The invoice status is printed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @rakpadma,

Would require more details like screen shots of the particular screen to check further since im not familiar in debugging. Alternatively you can raise a support case.