Question

Customer Analysis Ratios

• 22 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I am looking for where and how I might be able to analyze a customers payment performance.  Specifically, I am looking for ratio’s on prior their prior payment performance.  In Customer Credit Analysis the Customer DSO and ART ratios show zero unless the customer has an open balance in A/R.

So if a customer has no A/R then there are no payment performance ratios available.  Which means “inactive” customers or current customers with no A/R can’t be reviewed.

Any suggestions?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Similarly, we are looking for an AR DSO report.  Is there anywhere in IFS that we can see a customer’s days sales outstanding?

Badge +2

We found nothing, and none of our inquiries to IFS have indicated that will measure a historical average days to pay, at a customer or invoice level is available.  This was quite surprising.  The DSO calc’s in IFS require there to be an open balance in A/R, so it is not a good indicator of historical payment performance.  We had to custom build some fields we put in Customer 360 along with a couple RMB Quick Reports.