Solved

Customer Analysis - Invalid Table Name for Specific User

• 19 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

When a specific user tries to load customers on the customer analysis screen, they receive the error “Invalid Table Name. Failed executing query (ORA-00903: invalid table name)”.

This issue only affects this user who has all the permissions that seem necessary and on a test database can access this fine.

When I look at the query being ran that throws the error, for the user the table name “ledger_item_cu_det_qry_cfv” is missing. For any other user this table name is present in the query and they can load customers on this screen. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Pawel Dworzynski 20 January 2023, 11:47

View original

3 replies

Hello,
This could be lack of privileges to the view “ledger_item_cu_det_qry_cfv” to this user.
Try to run this command as ifsapp
grant select on ledger_item_cu_det_qry_cfv to user
where user should be the real name of this user who has the error message.
Best Regards,
Pawel

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello,

Do you have a custom field in test as well as production?   Was it published in production and granted accordingly?  Did they “reload configuration” in the customer analysis form?  looks to me it relates to a custom field.  I would review the difference in set up of test vs prod.

Best regards

Badge

Is this issue resolved? I tried all the ways suggested here, but still facing the same issue for only 1 user.