Question

Custom BACS in Aurena generates blank file

• 14 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

I have a custom BACS output file created for one of our customers. It works as expected in Apps 10 EE, but when creating supplier payment order from supplier payment proposal in Aurena, file generated is blank (exactly the same functionality works in EE and generated file includes all expected data).

I have tested this functionality in our DEV system and the same issue occurs. 

Custom BACS file gets data from IAL which uses PAY_TRACE_ITEM_CASH_ACCOUNT view, I have also tried to use PAYMENT_ORDER and ORDER_LEDGER_ITEM views as data should be entered into these view before BACS file is generated, however every time I generated BACS from Aurena file was blank, when generating it via EE in exactly the same scenario it works fine. 

Also, when using the same custom BACS format to repeat media output for existing supplier payment order it works as expected in Aurena and EE.

The only way I was able to get data when generating custom BACS when creating supplier payment order from supplier payment proposal in Aurena was when I entered static dummy data into IAL used by this file, to ensure I have an entry for ORDER ID that should be generated  at this stage.

It looks like at the time of file generation in Aurena, data that should be entered in PAYMENT_ORDER and ORDER_LEDGER_ITEM hasn’t been committed yet.

Does any of you have any idea how to resolve this issue?

This topic has been closed for comments