Solved

create Supplier invoice aquatically.

• 23 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

HI, Good Day

in my company, to create supplier invoice, the employee must wait to receive it and create manual supplier invoice.

is there any back end process, we can run on daily bases to create supplier invoices for the received PO automatically ?

icon

Best answer by GayanD 26 January 2021, 08:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi,

Do you required to Self-Bill supplier invoices or to read a invoice received from supplier and create it in system?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

to read a invoice received from supplier and create it in system?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Some alternatives:

1. if you want to read a supplier invoice from pdf (scanned hardcopy), you can use RPA UIPath with OCR functionality. It will read the pdf with a specific pattern to get the data, and then the UIPath robot will enter it into IFS Application.
  2. if you can manage to get the invoice digitally (CSV format, API, SOAP), you can create an external application to read the CSV and post it to IFS Application using IFS Connect (REST API).  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I want the system to create the received Po to Supplier Invoice automatically.

in my company, the accountant must receive the signed GRN first, then create a manual supplier invoice and link it with PO lines.

in my x company (Oracle), I was running backend job to create a supplier invoice for the received PO.

and it was good to save time and avoid human mistakes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi,

Then I think you can use the Self-Billing functionality. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you very much.