Solved

Could there be any other Aurena 10 UPD 10 versions with customizations where automatic code string completion functionality does not work?

• 15 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi team,

One of the customer’s inquired that when they are entering posting information in enterprise version, defined code parts for an Account under code string completion come up automatically when they enter an account in the line. But that automatic functionality does not work in their Aurena. However they had mentioned that they got an internal information stating that it’s not working in their version. When I checked in Aurena 10 UPD 10, UPD 11 and in UPD 12, it’s working fine. As they are in Aurena 10 UPD 10 I’m bit confused with the answer they had received internally. As I’m a fresher, I just wanted to know could there be any other Aurena 10 UPD 10 versions with customizations beside standard Aurena 10 UPD 10 where the automatic code String Completion functionality does not work?

icon

Best answer by Rasangi Tilakaratne 15 October 2021, 06:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Peshala,

Since customizations are created as per customer specific requirements, we cannot directly say whether the same customization would be available or not for another customer.

Therefore the best option for your issue would be to report this issue to technical team by mentioning the flow in customer Aurena environment and APP10 Core Aurena environment, so that technical team can perform a code comparison and identify the exact customization which is impacting this code string completion functionality.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Rasangi