Change Cash Account in Payment Order

• 21 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 545 replies

Community,

would like to know if it is possible to change the payment order cash account in below window? they are not acknowledged. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 21 March 2023, 20:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Typically, at this point your past the ability to change cash accounts.   Without knowing more - for example how many invoices, suppliers, what is affected, it’s difficult to recommend what to do.  At this point bank files may have been created and delivered to the bank. Or maybe they have been created but not sent. 

The ideal solution could be - cancel everything and create a new payment order.    Cancel would be the preferred option but if that’s not possible you can consider the other “less ideal” option. 

Or it could be maybe leave it as is, and then move the cash.   

What to do, really depends on the details / state of the payment / cash / bank. 

Best regards, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Thomas Peterson Thank you for your reply.

our payment does not generate IFS payment file. instead, we manually pay via bank portal. so, there is no concern about bank file or something, we understand at this point, the cash account is not able to change whatsoever. 

i think we can try cancelling of payment order. please suggest the correct steps. What we understand is

1. payment order details, cancel all invoices
  2. remove payment order.
  3. recreate payment proposals.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Yep that is correct.  - Well, you can cancel the details and then delete the details after the cancel step. 

Cancel, the detail records, and delete the canceled details.  Then recreate. 

Just to be clear, we are only canceling the details / deleting the payment order details. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Thomas Peterson 

i just attached the steps below. i am not deleting the cancelled the records. but I deleted the payment order in my 3rd screenshot. i think it should work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

It will work. In my version, (slightly different from your version) delete of the payment order was not possible. I could delete the details. 

Take care. 

Best regards