Question

Cash account per supplier

• 30 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Is it possible to set up a default cash account per supplier? 

This function should be usefull in the view “Supplier payment proposal”, so the proposal will get the specific cash account from the default cash account on the Supplier. 

The manual solution is now that i change the Cash Account in the view “Supplier Payment Proposal Details”. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello

I do not think it is possible, but I am curious what is your intention? To pay from the same bank supplier is using, by internal payment?

As per my understanding normal process is that you are creating payment proposal indicating the currency of the payment, and system selects all authorized and due invoices in given currency. Then you are verifying proposal content and finally pay them all from single cash account - indicated during payment order creation (on second dialog box).

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I have to cash accounts with same currency. One cash account in country X and one in country Y.

But i would like to set up the cash accounts per supplier so all suppliers from country X will be pay from cash account in country X. and the other way around. 

The reason is because the bank will take a fee for making the transaction from the cash account in country X to supplier in country Y. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Have you tried a default parameter setting for the pay proposals.. maybe a supplier group or priority?