Solved

cannot change the authorizer in window invoice to authorize

• 28 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi

I have an wierd behavior in the system. When I go to posting proposal i see the option to change the authorizer in the supplier invoice.

If I go to the window “invoice to authorize”, i only have these two options available. I dont know what is the cause of this variation.

Does anyone have an Idea.

I have set myself to an aknowledger and removed the admin user and super acess user. After this I let the someone change the Approval Task to my user.

Best Regards

Sophal

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 28 February 2022, 16:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The Invoices to Authorise window is meant for authorisers, not AP users.

So a user, e.g. IT budget holder who authorises an invoice for laptops, can say that an invoice should not be for them by clicking the Wrong Authoriser button.

An AP admin person then should pick that invoice up, route to the correct person and also ensure that the rules are amended correctly so that this doesn’t happen again. If users were allowed to send invoices to other people, it would be easier to override the company’s authorisation matrix. Only authorised people should have the option to forward.

But - if the company wishes to grant this option to authorisers, they can use the Posting Proposal window to do this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

The Invoices to Authorise window is meant for authorisers, not AP users.

So a user, e.g. IT budget holder who authorises an invoice for laptops, can say that an invoice should not be for them by clicking the Wrong Authoriser button.

An AP admin person then should pick that invoice up, route to the correct person and also ensure that the rules are amended correctly so that this doesn’t happen again. If users were allowed to send invoices to other people, it would be easier to override the company’s authorisation matrix. Only authorised people should have the option to forward.

But - if the company wishes to grant this option to authorisers, they can use the Posting Proposal window to do this.

Hi Rituma

Ok thanks for the explanation. Where do i see the invoice afterwards. Is there a view or something which i see invoices with wrong authorizer. i couldnt find a window where i can see all the invoices with wrong authorizers.

Best Regards

Sophal

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The window to use is “Posting Proposals”. There you can find “Status Message ID” which should be set to Awaiting Authorisation, and using search we should set the Wrong Authoriser is set to TRUE

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

The window to use is “Posting Proposals”. There you can find “Status Message ID” which should be set to Awaiting Authorisation, and using search we should set the Wrong Authoriser is set to TRUE

Thanks Rituma this helps alot

Best Regards

Sophal