Solved

Approval Routing - Timing Issue

• 1 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

I created various vouchers that were a voucher type that had “use voucher approval workflow” selected.

I created entries using these vouchers before setting up the voucher approval workflow.

I have now setup the voucher approval workflow and am able to approve vouchers that I create AFTER setting up the approval workflow. All the vouchers I had created before setting up the voucher approval workflow give me the same error, as picture below. 

Is there anyway to approve these vouchers? I cant close the accounting period because of these unapproved vouchers.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Aneta Kuzora 1 September 2021, 15:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dennis Megaffin ,

Did you try the Voucher Entry window? In that window you can change the status to Approve and save..

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Ruwanjala,

Yes I have tried, unfortunately no success yet.

Thanks,

Dennis 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Is it feasible to remove the Voucher Approval flow for Voucher Type M > approve the M vouchers manually > and set up the Voucher Approval flow?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I did try that but received the below message.

To be clear there are no vouchers in the hold-table (update gl vouchers screen) there are only vouchers in the approve vouchers screen, which I assume is considered part of the hold-table.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Dennis Megaffin 

did you try to add the approver in Voucher Approval tab manually for all the vouchers you had created before setup?

Best regards,

Aneta

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks Aneta, that worked! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I tested - new voucher type - no previous approval set up.  

Assuming the approval combination rules are “now” set up, you can manually add a voucher approver to the approval tab, and set the voucher status to approved.  

Best regards, 

Thomas