Solved

Accounts page - Edit All is not possible in all columns

• 7 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

In 22R1 it is not possible to do Edit All in all columns in the Accounts window, e.g. Keep Reported Currency as Currency Balance and Keep Balances Separated by Reporting Entity. Will this be changed in a new release or is this the way it shall work? It is very time consuming to enable it manually.

icon

Best answer by Shanuka Lashan 7 December 2022, 15:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Eva,

Could you please attach a screen print that would explain what you are trying to achieve?

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Shanuka

I would like to do Edit All for the last 2 columns below, same as in Quantity and others. I haven´t checked if it is missing in other columns, but Edit All should be in all columns.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Eva,

I checked the functionality in 22R2 version and the issue can be observed there as well. There is a CS case that has reported the same issue but in a different window. According to the case notes, the issue is to be fixed in in 23R1 version. But it has not been specifically mentioned that the issue will be corrected in the page in question, which is “Accounts” page.

Therefore, either you can wait until the 23R1 is released and then check the functionality or else, you will need raise a new case to report this to RnD to fix the same problem in “Accounts” window as well. For more information, please refer CS0078809. 

This case- CS0106260, is also a similar case that has reported the same issue but in a different window.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Shanuka

I would like to create a case for it, but how do I do that? It is not linked to any customer project.

BR Eva

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Eva,

As per my knowledge there isn’t a way to report the issue to RnD through SNOW. But if you have JIRA access, you can try to create a JIRA ticket directly to RnD. Otherwise you need to check someone in RnD and get the advise on how we can report to RnD without a customer project.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.