Question

About Finance and Accounting Document

• 28 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello, we are starting to work with IFS. And I need to acquire information about finance and accounting. If you have documentation on these subjects, could you please provide it to me? Screenshots would be very helpful as well. Thank you very much.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi  @İbrahim 

Online documentation should be a good place to start with, Let me know if you are looking for any particular area

https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/23r2/

Badge +1

Hello Dharshankumaar,

First of all, thank you, but I am aware of the link you provided, and I need a more understandable document. I require a general usage document for the Finance and Accounting modules.

Badge +4
Hello Ibrahim,A general document for all finance/accounting processes is available in IFS. Documents prepared in Turkish by consultancy companies are created according to screen or process-based requests. I believe there is no document that includes all processes. Therefore, if you convey the specific help you need, we can help you better.Have a nice day.
Badge +1
Hello Ibrahim,A general document for all finance/accounting processes is available in IFS. Documents prepared in Turkish by consultancy companies are created according to screen or process-based requests. I believe there is no document that includes all processes. Therefore, if you convey the specific help you need, we can help you better.Have a nice day.

Hello Alperen,

First of all, thank you for responding. It's really disappointing that there isn't documentation covering the accounting module. Even if you don't have the entire documentation, I would appreciate it if you could provide whatever information you have on the relevant topics.