Question

Ability to batch statements in IFS Cloud

• 25 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 7 replies

We have  issues  in printing and emailing statements in a batch, We are being told that it is a bug and is being fixed, This is a major issue for us.

I am interested to find out if anyone else using Cloud is having this issue and other basic functionality within IFS Cloud. If you had this issue, what have you done to resolve this?

We are struggling ..I have done many ERP implementations in my career and  this one has been harder.

Your experience and feedback for IFS Cloud would be appreciated.

Thanks much!

5 replies

Badge +3

Hello @shs7 ,

I also had an issue with statements and every customer received statements from all customers. This is why I made a migration job that generates a statement using one customer number at a time:

and then event action for standard event: PDF_REPORT_CREATED:

The email subject and body are in in Polish but I believe you can still learn the principle.

If you like I can share the migration jobs and all details with you.

Regards,

Kajetan Guzy Polska

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thank you, that would be very much appreciated,  how long have you been using IFS and how long have you been on the Cloud.

Best,

Stacey

Badge +3

Hello,

I attached you the jobs and description how to import them and what needs to be adjusted.

We have been using IFS since 2011 and migrated to cloud March 2023.

Regarding the printing, as far as I rememeber we had some issues related to the facts that:

1. print agent must be installed as local admin
  2. it is very sensitive to the folder name, no spaces, not subfolders, the best would be C:\PA (Print Agent)

For emailing issues, it turned out that middleware server did not have any entries in the host file and this was why it did not know dns server. It was sorted by adding out DNS server IP. We use office365 account without MFA. It happens randomly that some invoices are not sent and we can not find a reason why 1 or 2 out of 20 did not get to the outbox. Our settings looks as follow: 

BR,

Kajetan

Badge +3

hello again, @shs7 , I forgot to mention you!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thank you so much for sharing this